Fundraising for St Columba’s Hospice by organising your own event or activity is a great way to support the Hospice whilst doing something you love!
Introduction to fundraising for St Columba’s Hospice
We have a fabulous information kit available for everyone who would like to fundraise for St Columba’s Hospice. You can download the kit through the links on this page or we can post one to you.
Whether you do a bake sale or a skydive, we can help you plan your fundraising event with:
- Expert tips and advice
- Branded balloons
- Branded t-shirts and running tops
- Our logo to put on your posters
- Information about fundraising for St Columba’s Hospice
- Tips on using social media to promote your event
- How to raise money and get people to sponsor you
- A guide to online fundraising
- How to make the most of your donations through Gift Aid
Are you ready to fundraise for St Columba’s Hospice?! Then download our interactive fundraising registration form and email it to us.
Fundraise by organising an event
Organising an event in aid of St Columba’s Hospice is a rewarding way to do something you love, have a great time and support the Hospice! Anyone can fundraise for the Hospice – from school classes to friends and family – you could hold a pub quiz, raffle, comedy night, ceilidh, film night or even a fancy dress party!
Taking on a physical challenge
Are you thinking of taking on a physical challenge such as a:
- Tough Mudder (or similar)
…then you should download the information about challenge events! Find out about:
Why not download our A-Z of Fundraising Ideas or see what people like you have been doing to raise money for St Columba’s Hospice!