Read the Autumn edition of Life magazine online today
The latest edition of the Hospice’s magazine, Life, is now available to read online.
The autumn edition features our stunning Tree of Remembrance on the cover, marking the launch of our annual Light Up A Life Appeal. The Christmas tree switch-on event takes place in Charlotte Square Gardens on the 11 December. To find out more and dedicate a light to a loved one click here.
The magazine includes stories from patients, supporters and staff and includes all the latest news and updates from the Hospice. Inside this edition you can find:
- An article from Dr Charlie Hall who recently joined the Hospice as a Medical Research Fellow
- Details of our fundraising appeal – Light Up A Life
- An update on our new day therapies service.
- Celebrating 40 years of volunteering.
- An interview with our wonderful Hospice Steward, Graeme Hogg.
- Details of our forthcoming fundraising events
- and lots, lots more!