Read the summer edition of Life magazine online today
The latest edition of the Hospice’s magazine, Life, is now available to read online.
The summer edition features a stunning photograph of East Lothian on the cover, reflecting stories within the publication about how we are delivering our services in the area.
The magazine includes stories from patients, supporters, staff and includes all the latest news and features about the Hospice. Inside this edition you can find:
- a story from patient Bob, about his experience of the Hospice
- details of our brand new fundraising appeal – A Summer to Remember
- information about the changes we are going to be making to our day therapies service and how it will improve the experience patients have
- a first-hand account from supporter Denise who trekked 100km in the Arctic Circle to raise funds for us
- details of our forthcoming fundraising events
- and lots, lots more!