The spring edition of Life magazine is now available to read online.
In this edition of the magazine you can read about how the Hospice has introduced new furry members to the team – our therapets.
Also in this edition of the magazine you can read about
- details of our new five year strategy
- how our new art strategy has been developed
- Neil’s big challenge in the big apple
- top training tips from a medal-winning cyclist
- how complementary therapy helps patients and families
- the Hospice library
- how we’re sharing the love with Icelandic medics
- new equipment at the Hospice
- forthcoming events
- how tribute funds help to celebrate memories
- and lots more!
Please do read Life magazine by clicking on the image below. Don’t forget to share it with your friends!